1. Remember when you could legally be a polygamist. Bad enough we are stuck with just one wife, but if they let women vote I am moving to Canada.
2. You remember where you were when you first heard about the shooting at the OK Corral. You had a black ribbon to show your support for the murdered Clanton boys.
3. Thought Thomas Edison was cool
4. Ladies wearing bustles (again) and men wearing top hats. What were we thinking?!
5. The first time you listened to Gilbert and Sullivan’s The Pirates of Penzance on your new gramophone. You were either a member of Team Gilbert or Team Sullivan.
6. You could sit IN THE FRONT of the horse and buggy without a seatbelt.
7. You thought it was cool to say “Four score”. (it wasn’t)
8. A canal through Panama? A Naval Base on Pearl Harbor? WHY!
9. You remember when the Statue of Liberty was just a torch!
10. Our parents let us work in the factory until 10pm, none of these 9-5 jobs. We knew the value of 1 penny.
11. Legalized Marijuana!